Monday, January 14, 2008

Day #14--Sundae Monday...

YUM!! The kids and I had ice cream for dessert tonight. They had cones while I went all out and made a sundae. It is very hard for me to turn down a hot fudge sundae!! Especially one with extra maraschino cherries! Looking at the picture, now I think it is just a big ol bowl of slop. LOL!! Who cares, what it looks like...IT WAS DELISH!! :)

Ahh well, the day was rainy, I slept a lot of it away. (BOO!). So, I wasn't inspired. But in reality, I am liking it...it makes me think and utilize what I have at the moment. I need some practice...but I will get it. :) I am so use to photographing the kids all the time...I rarely take pictures of non-animate objects. This blog is going to FORCE me to think outside the box and actually photograph things I would otherwise look away from.

Happy Monday!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You said it girl! You are such a FUN mommy!!! Great job having some fun on a yucky and dreary day. I could eat those cherries right off the photo!!
Rosie...........:)

Laurel Bay Stables said...

That looks sooo good!

Meghan said...

mmmm, yummy! I had ice cream tonight too, but it didn't look near as good as that!

Kellie Gray said...

YUM! That is killing my WW'ers diet LOL hmm looks a lot better than my oranges ;)

And I agree about looking outside the box! Every morning I wake up thinking 'what can I photograph today?'

Cristal said...

Mmmmmmmm! Looks good!

Jill said...

YUMMMM even at 730 AM that thing looks SO good. ESP all those cherries, those are my FAV

Anonymous said...

YUM I LOVE ice cream!!