Thursday, January 10, 2008

Day #10-Belly Time...

Charley isn't a big fan of belly time, so I whenever I need to put her down, I have been putting her on her belly. I took a moment and just had to snap some photos up of her earlier today. The WB was horrible (her skin was green and orange and I didnt' even want to attempt to fix it) so I opted to convert to black and white and roughened it up a little bit.

I have to run and do somethings before I do my nightly blog stalking. Looking forward to everyone's post!! Thank you to all who have viewed and commented...it is nice to know you guys are out there!! :)

Good night!



7 comments:

Lisa B said...

Sweet! I love it in black and white.

Anonymous said...

Awww look how big she is getting! Owen loves belly time and thinks it is so fun to flip himself back over to his back and smile at us!

Laurel Bay Stables said...

That is beautiful, fantastic B&W conversion!

Cristal said...

LOVE your conversion and she is ADORABLE!

Jaime said...

*gasp*

I LOVE YOUR CONVERSION! YOU MUST TELL HOW YOU DID IT (I'M HORRIBLE WITH THOSE)

This picture is framable or baby book worthy. Love the angle, expression, and of course the arm rolls!

Beautiful!

Kellie Gray said...

adorable! all of your girls are such striking beauties!!! those eyes!!!!

Chevy said...

Love this capture, Heather! I have started Tummy Time with Mason and so far he doesn't seem to care either way. hahaha He lifts his head up, looks around and then lays it back down and the dog runs up and licks his ears. hahaha
Yehy for cute tummy photos!