Saturday, January 19, 2008

Day #19--Happy 80th Grandmom!

We threw an 80th birthday party for my Grandmom today. It was great to get together with everyone to celebrate the life of an amazing person! I tried to wedge myself in and get a shot of her blowing out her "aged to perfection" candle, but it was just too snug. I managed to snap one anyways, along with heads and hands...LOL. *she is the one holding Charley*

She doesn't actually turn 80 until tomorrow!

Happy Birthday Grandmom. LOVE YOU!!



4 comments:

Laurel Bay Stables said...

She doesn't look 80 to me! Happy birthday!! :)

Heather (Pretty Kittie) said...

I agree with the other commenter, she doesn't look 80 to me either lol!

Candace Wilson said...

80??? wow!! I would've guess mid 60s!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to her!!