Saturday, January 5, 2008

My first post. Day #5 :)



This if my first post in the Project 36(6) 2008! I am late, I wanted to start in the beginning this year, but sometimes life has other plans! Ah well.

Took the Christmas tree down today which in turn opened up the living room and let in tons more light! Definitely had to take advantage of all the extra light! The kids were so cooperative-that was an amazing thing! Charlotte (as you can see in the picture) has started to really chomp on her fists and fingers and has given me a few gummy bites as well. SO, we might be looking at teefers coming in soon. YIKES!!

I am going to be posting more pictures from today in my other blog.

I need to give this blog a facelift! Please if you are participating in the project...leave me a comment and I will add your link! Can't wait to share this year with you all!!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

great lighting! love the simple layout of your blog!

Jaime said...

I like your blog layout. Love the banner especially. Where did you get the filmstrip?

Your children are beautiful. =)

Lisa B said...

Love seeing all the kids in one great pic! I know how hard that can be. Beautiful.

Kellie Gray said...

Looks great! Love the filmstrip !!! Here is a link to mine :) I will add yours to my list too if that is ok!

http://my366of2008.blogspot.com/

melissa said...

What a gorgeous little clan you have. Great shot!