Monday, January 7, 2008

Day #7-4 Months Old Today!

We had a beautiful day today, so we hit the park. It was nice to get the kids out of the house! Hey! It was nice for me and DH as well.

Today is Charlotte's 4 month birthday! She seems to know it too (she is holding up her fingers)!! I thought it was very appropriate photograph for today!! It was her first time in the swing--she LOVED it. She started to fall asleep after a while. The sun was very much against me today...it was behind Charlotte and because I don't have a hood, the glare was horrible!! Mean sun!

I have to work tonight so this is an early post! I work tomorrow night as well. I will be forcing myself to get a picture up. Going to check out everyone's blog on Wednesday. It has been fun peeking into everyone's life!! Thank you for sharing...and thank you to those who visit me :)

Take care and Happy Snapping!



11 comments:

Laurel Bay Stables said...

Thats SO cute. I love how she is holding up 4 fingers for her 4 months!!

Kellie Gray said...

she is adorable!!!!

Anonymous said...

i love your header!

Jaime said...

Love the smooshy face. =) She's got the "woah" this is fast, but I like it...look. hahah

Adorable.

Rachel D. said...

Ha! Great capture on the 4 fingers. What a dolly.

Cristal said...

OMG, LOVE that she knows how old she is! ;) What a doll!

Jaime said...

Um. Where's your Tuesday post young LADY?!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG Charlotte is beautiful and 4 months ALREADY?? Weren't we JUST pregnant?? :)

Heather said...

Thank you everyone for your comments! I KNOW...I feel like I just had her. Time is flying...I am so sad!

Lisa B said...

Awwww, I love this one. Can't believe how old she is already, either.

Chevy said...

How freaking cute!! What a great snap, Heather!! Love the four little fingers.. great for the baby book :0)
I can't believe that she is 4 months old.. Mason will be 2 months on Monday.. ahhh! lol
Loveya!