Thursday, January 24, 2008

Day #24--It's Me!

HAH, well here I am. New haircut and a busted eye. LOL. I chopped my hair the other day, it isn't what I wanted, but there isnt' much you can do to correct it, considering the length. SO, I am gonna have to deal and just keep telling myself, it is hair, it will grow back! Just gotta find a way to style it the way I can tolerate it. BLAH. Chase, I believe snapped this one. I sometimes put my camera on my tripod and let the kids take a picture. I can't remember who took this one...but they get a kick out of it!!

My left eye is really irritated. I must have gotten something in it and just kept itching and itching it...it eventually got swollen and red. It is looking a little better but as you can tell, it is still a little swollen. So, until then just call me Popeye. LOL!!!

Have a great night :)



7 comments:

Jaime said...

You're adorable. I think the short hair suits you!!

We totally need to plan a meet! Why wait till the sun shows up?

Meghan said...

You look so cute! Boo on the eye issues... hope it heals quickly cause you need that shooting eye! ;)

Lisa B said...

I like the length. For some reason in my head I always picture you as blonde. Must be all those blonde cuties you have.

Heather said...

Thank you ladies :) Lisa, I was a blonde until I had Alison (my oldest). After that, my hair slowly started to get darker.

Niecey said...

You're so darn pretty. I think your hair is really cute.
Sorry about your eye. I've had eye trouble too, from contact, sooo sore and hard to concentrate on things when your eye is sore.

Anonymous said...

You are so cute! Love the hair! You make me want to cut mine!

Cristal said...

I agree with everyone else- your hair looks great! Hope your eye is better soon!