Thursday, January 17, 2008

Day #17-It's Snowing!

I am heading back to work in just a little bit. I can't wait to blog stalk this weekend :) LOL!! This is what I woke up to this afternoon. SNOW!! Just a few days late!! It was suppose to snow the other night, but the storm ended up moving to quickly, so it was never able to change over to snow when it hit us. We weren't suppose to get snow this time, according to the weather yesterday. We got it anyways!! The flakes were HUGE when I first woke up but by the time I got to my camera, they were just normal size flakes. BUMMER.

This is the view from my front door. Maybe tomorrow there will still be enough on the ground to get the kids playing outside in it! Not sure how much we will be getting.

I gotta go get ready for work, I only work til 1am tonight so it shouldn't be too bad!

Have a great night :)



4 comments:

Kellie Gray said...

I miss snow! Send some our way LOL

I like this tree :) It's pretty with the snow on it!

Niecey said...

Oop pretty. We got snow yesterday. Fun fun. If it wasn't so darn cold we'd go out and play in it.

Twinky!!! said...

I love it!!!

Lisa B said...

Beautiful!