Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Day #22--Road Lights!

We headed out to the river once it started getting dark, I wanted to get a picture of the Philadelphia skyline at night. I knew it wasn't going to be promising considering the yucky rain but I had high hopes! I never did get a good picture. The water was really rough and the clouds just made all the lights glow more then I wanted. It was just too much blur, even with a tripod. Disappointed, we headed home. Ah well.

So, I decided to play while riding down the road. Got some fun shots of all the lights passing by.

Have a great night!



Heather

4 comments:

Laurel Bay Stables said...

Wow! Thats way cool!

Kellie Gray said...

very cool! I need to play more and 'step out of the box'!

Jaime said...

#1-that is WAY COOL. I love slow shutter speed pix!

#2-YOU LIVE IN PHILLY?!! I LIVE IN S. JERSEY!! We are so freakin close!! =) Um, can we start planning a meet up now or what?!!

Lisa B said...

Love this! Abstract lights are fun.