Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Day #29-Waking up!

Just a snapshot today... Charlotte always has a smile on her face when she wakes up. Very rarely does she wake up crying. Most of the time, I don't even know she is awake until she starts talking to herself. When I go to get her out of her cosleeper she has this HUGE smile on her face and she gets so excited! I love it, it puts a smile on my face no matter how tired I am.

*a little side note* Now that she is rolling over, we need to do away with the cosleeper. She has yet to try, but the possibility is always there. SO, I have a decision to make. I put her in bed with me when she nurses at night, but then I put her back because most nights Chase the moose winds up in my bed. He is uncontrollable at night...I fear of what things (unintentionally of course) he could do because she is still so small. So, I am not sure if I should break out the crib or try cosleeping full time. OY!!

Have a great night :)

2 comments:

Janice said...

What a cute face to wake up to! Good luck figuring out the cosleeping dilemma... I know it works well for some families to cosleep with two kids, but not for others... Let me know how it goes, I've got that dilemma coming up too! :)

Chevy said...

oh goodness! I would have nooo problem waking up to that! lol She is so adorable.. :0)
Good luck with the next 'stage' in the sleep situation. Mason is in his pack and play thingy.. it is set up as the bassinet right now.. but because it is so big, I have no worries for now. lol I worry more about my dog trying to jump in there with him.. thank God Vito weighs only 5 pounds. lol
Love to you!!