Friday, January 11, 2008

Day #11-Knit...purl...knit...purl...

LOL that is what has been going through my head lately! I decided the other day that I was going to try my hand at knitting again. I pretty much have the whole knit, purl thing down, I want to make something other than scarves however! At least it is something I can do while I am watching TV or just sitting with the kids!! It is a little easier to do then sewing since I can still keep an eye on them.

Kind of a boring pic today...it is rainy and cold...the kids and I are bumming.
So, anyways...I need to post this before my connection drops again. It has been in and out all day today...repair man is coming tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with.. other than a scarf. lol :0)
I have a new blog here.. I added your page on my links. lol
Hope your connection gets fixed ASAP!
Loveya

Kellie Gray said...

neat photo :) I too had to get creative today LOL It was a long day with too much to do and not enough time.

Learn to knit on double pointed needles! SO easy and you can makes hats very simply :) I have made two hats! I am pretty impressed with myself hehe