Saturday, February 23, 2008

Day #53--Eyelashes!

I actually took this yesterday, but I had to work and had a massive migraine and nausea all day so I wasn't up to posting anything. I was suppose to work tonight but the migraine seems to be lingering and I don't think I could handle another night. It sucks!

So anyways...this is Holly's eyelashes. I am not big into actions but I fell in love with this action and was dying to take something to use it on. This photograph is everything I envisioned the second I took it! :) YAY! I just with I had a better lens..I love nothing more then a nice crisp, sharp photograph! ahhh...

Have a great night :)

6 comments:

Jill said...

GORGEOUS !!!! ~SWOOOON~

Anonymous said...

LOOOOOOOVE!

rsr said...

Heather!
This photograph just makes me melt.....truly!
Rosie.......:)

Niecey said...

how very beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I think this is my all time favorite by you.. amazing!! Great work, Friend!! :0)

Lisa B said...

This is SO, SO pretty!