Thursday, February 21, 2008

Day #51--Bananas! Yuck!

Today, I gave Charley her first taste of solid foods--I mashed up a piece of banana for her. On top of NOT liking them, she isn't ready for solids either. She had no idea what she was doing...LOL...she just kept spitting it out and after a few tries she actually kept her tongue out. She was tasting it just fine and she didn't like it one bit! I am sure it was all foreign to her anyways. Ah well, I just thought I would try. I will try in a few more days/weeks....see how she does. I guess breastmilk is filling her up just fine for now.

This isn't the worst face she made, it is just the one that I caught on camera. HAH!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather :)
ahh..those days come so fast don't they?? Charley is so cute!! I can remember giving C cereal THE DAY he turned 4mths. With B not so much...waited as long as I could just feeding him breastmilk :)) I love her facial expression - one she will probably love to see later when she's older :))
Rosie.........:))

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh! I can't wait to do this with Mason!!! I am looking at high chairs right now actually.. I found one that I ADORE! It is $100.00 though.. and I don't know if I can bring myself to spending that kind of money.. maybe I can wait for a sale? lol
Good luck with the food and Miss Charley.. :0)
Loveya!!

Lisa B said...

This look is priceless.