Sunday, February 10, 2008

Day #41--Driving down the highway...


I made it out to the store without the kiddies in tow. I wanted to stop on the way home and get some pictures of the river because the sky is wicked today! However, I spent more time in the store then I wanted so I never made it to the river. I have to work tonight so I needed to get home to the midgees and for some relaxation before I head out! So, I snapped some pics while I was driving down the highway. Nothing great but it gives you an idea of just how freaky the sky was!! It was snowing a little bit AND the sun was out...LOL....it was cool!!

There is nothing good about this photo...LOL..I know but I wanted to put something up to represent today. :) Today is a sloppy snappy kinda day!!

Have a great night~
Heather

1 comments:

Chevy said...

I like this photo.. the colors are wicked :0)