Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Day #37--WEEEEE...*Giggle*!

AHH it is a beautiful (even though cloudy) day today in my little part of the world! I swear Mother Nature throws these days in there to get people out of their Winter funk--it certainly energized me! After we had our taxes done (thank you for refunds!)...I decided to take the kids to the park and a walk around the neighborhood. The kids pretty much wanted to stay on the swings so I was bopping back and forth pushing them all. LOL...If only mommies had 3 or 4 arms. But hey I got some good thigh exercise. I snapped some of Charlotte just absolutely enjoying the swing. She laughs the whole time. Of course it doesn't help to have a silly Mommy who sings songs along the way. :)

Hope everyone is having a great day today!!
Heather

5 comments:

Cristal said...

Love this picture! Love the angle, the happy baby, all of it! Glad you guys got some nice weather. And hooray for thigh exercise? :P
Great pic!

Selena said...

This is precious! I love the treatment you did on it too!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! The swings are so much fun for them! Owen loves it, too!

Rachel D. said...

Ahh I love it! I can just hear her little giggle.

Kellie Gray said...

Awwww! She is so cute and obviously LOVING the swing :)