Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Day #50--Leaning Tower of Blocks

We are still working on converting our garage into a play area for the kids. The kids still play in there while the work is being done. The area is really small right now but the kids seem to enjoy it anyways. Daddy and the kids built a tower out of Chase's Cars blocks tonight. They had a blast. I didn't snap any of the actual construction...but got some of the finished product :) It is as tall as Chasey is!

Poor lighting, didn't want to use flash so horrible grain and just yuckies all around. Not to mention the disastrous play area in the background! LOL.

Off Topic (updated this from earlier...kinda messed up the blog post...)
I had the pleasure of speaking to a very unfriendly IRS rep. today and I seriously hope that she isn't as unfriendly in real life as she is doing her job. One of the numbers in Charley's SS# was off so our return was rejected--we filed on the 6th through our accountant. I knew something was wrong because we weren't getting any information on the IRS website. So, while on hold (for forever), I went through our taxes to see if I could find something and noticed the number was wrong--IRS lady confirmed after I twisted her arm to get that tiny bit of info out of her. I seriously felt I had to walk her through the entire phone call and her personality was so cold. Sorry--this is more of a vent then anything. Just had to ger her baddies out of my system. AHHHHHH :)

2 comments:

Jill said...

'K' said WHOAAAAA thats BIG when he saw this pic ... LOL !!! 'K' has those same jammies <3

Niecey said...

Cool kiddie pic. I love it. Awesome tower!
Sorry bout the IRS trouble. I sometimes think these people are payed extra to be grumpy.