Saturday, February 9, 2008

Day #40--Calibration!

WOW, my monitor calibration was overdue 319 day!! HAHA...shows you how much I pay attention. I just kept ignoring the reminders and even at one point turned off the reminders. I don't notice a change so it must not have slipped away that bad. But, I can definitely say that what a difference from a when my monitor wasn't even calibrated at all.

I worked last night, so you know the drill, I slept the day away...blah blah. Actually, I didn't ahahah...I only slept until about 11:30 (hubby had to work overtime) so I had to get up to watch the midgees. So, I was lazy all day. Then hubby decided to take me out to dinner (with Chase and Charley in tow but it was nice). Ali and Holly went and hung out with their Grammy for the day. So, I didnt' really take any pictures except for my Spyder doing his thang. LOL!!

It is thunderstorming (if only you could photograph noise ;) ) right now...what an odd Winter we have had so far!!

OH and YEH!! I am officially UNCLOGGED! LOL. I feel so much better!

Hope everyone is having good weekend. :)
Heather

1 comments:

Chevy said...

Hey you.. what program do you use for calibration? lol
-Chev