Sunday, February 17, 2008

Day #47--Aquarium

Took the kids to the aquarium today, along with my sister, her boyfriend and his daughter. The kids had a blast! I just wish I could have let Chase enjoy it a little bit more. It was way over crowded. Another day we will go back when the crowds aren't so large and he can run a little more. I seriously feel so bad when I look back at the pictures and see how excited he was to see the fish. (it was just so hard with him, I didnt' want to have to risk leaving Charlotte sleeping behind in the stroller if he ran off somewhere, I tear up thinking about it. Next time, he has full reighn...LOL!! :) He thought it was the coolest thing ever though. We have a small tank here at home and he is always playing with it...so he was in awe at the big fellers! Because there were so many people there, it was so hard to get in there and get a picture of everything. I did manage to get a good amount though there is very few of the kids...they were just enjoying it too much!

Oh and guess what? I GOT MY Philly skyline picture. HA!! We were right across the river from it...literally! It was great :) I love city skylines, for some reason. I have always loved cities, especially ones with old buildings. Just something about it...





Here are some more...



I think Jellyfish are the coolest things...





Finding Nemo..



You can see how big some of the tanks were...look at the people on the bottom!



Hip-pop-anonymous ;)



Shark attack...

6 comments:

Kellie Gray said...

what fun! they came out great :)

Anonymous said...

great shots heather! you rocked it girl! i love the ones of chase looking into the aquarium too. isn't it amazing how we love what they love? the skyline ones are neat too. :))
Rosie......:)

Jill said...

GREAT Shots !!! I ESP love the "Hip-pop-anonymous" SO an Adam Sandler girl here :) GREAT skyline too !!!!

KrisEvans said...

Great pics Heather! Looks like you all had a great time! Fabulous sky line shot!

Cristal said...

LOVE your skyline shots!

Lisa B said...

I love aquarium pictures. And that skyline is cool!