Friday, February 8, 2008

Day #39--Sisters!

Just laid low this morning. I am still a little achy...but the good news is, Charlotte is in the midst of a growth spurt (I have never been so thankful for one...LOL)...so she is helping me out A TON!! Perfect timing :) Almost don't mind the fussiness...ALMOST. HA!!

Charlotte was happy enough to pose for a few shots earlier with Holly. It didn't last long though. I have never seen Charlotte this fussy before and it is kinda sad because she is usually a very happy baby!

I have to work tonight so I am getting my entry up early today. I need to do some errands and cleaning now that hubby is awake (he worked last night).

Have a great Friday!
Heather

3 comments:

Jill said...

HOLY ADORABLE !!!! LOVE the piggy tails

Anonymous said...

Ahh! I wish I had girls.. or even one girl! lol I get to have the dirty smudgy faces of boys. heehee
This photo is absolutely adorable, Heather. Your girls are precious. (As is Chase :0))
Good luck with the growing thing!
I loveya
-Chev

Niecey said...

This is SUCH a cute photo. So sweet.