Sunday, April 13, 2008

Strawberry (shortcake) Fields!


Alison gets a monthly subscription to the *Strawberry Shortcake bookclub*. (I have a book fetish) It is pretty cool. Every month along with a new book, she gets a craft that goes with the theme of the book. This month was "Honey Pie Pony's Book". So, she got a bunch of cutout cardboard shapes that stand on their own. Along with some fences links to keep them in. What impressed me the most was while I was doing dishes earlier, she decided to draw a background for them all! The big red box is a barn and the rest is the pasture. How cool is that?? She gave her ponies a nice home! I just love her bunches. '

Hope everyone is having a great night.

1 comments:

Lisa B said...

That is really sweet. I love documenting the little sweet moments in life that you might forget later otherwise. Isn't blogging great?