Thursday, April 10, 2008

Could I have a possible redhead?

Oh I so hope so! LOL. My great grandmother was a redhead..auburn to be exact. All my kids had a reddish tint to their hair when they were born but it got lighter the older they got. Charlotte's hair doesn't seem to be changing at all. So I am hoping it stays...I love it! Of course if it changes, you still gotta love her :) Nothing exciting about the photo, just my sweet little Charley and I just cant' believe how reddish her hair is!

I woke up early today to hang out with the kids outside because it was just too gorgeous NOT TOO! So I let Charley hang out on the blanket, she was in awe of it all. I let her free. LOL!! I go back in to work tonight but only work til 1am so I hope I can catch up on some sleep!

have a great night everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is gorgeous with her red hair! I will keep my fingers crossed that it stays that way ;0)
Love this photo.. she looks so sucked in to everything that is going on around her.

Jill said...

OOOOO Looks red to me ..... I LOVE me some red heads ;)