Thursday, March 6, 2008

Playing with my new toys!


It was such a beautiful day today, we couldn't resist going outside. So I took the kids to Red Bank Battlefield to walk along the Delaware River. The kids love watching the boats and seeing the planes land.

I brought my 55-200mm lens with me and I AM LOVING THIS LENS!! AHH I love getting so much closer to the subject without physically getting closer. I felt like I had binoculars. It was awesome!! I just know I am gonna love this lens in Florida!! WEEEEE! LOL!

Anyways, these are photographs of a statue of Colonel Count Carl Von Donop from 2 different angles. You can see the sun flare on one of them..>I NEVER had sun flare before. LOL...so cool. It isn't much but it is there!! And yes I was looking up his *jacket* HAHAH...I was actually just playing with focal lengths, because I am just loving getting this close!!!

3 comments:

Lisa B said...

Glad you had a chance to get out and play!

Jill said...

LOVE IT & glad you are LOVING that new toy. Isn't the 55-200VR AMAZING ?!?!

Niecey said...

Ooh nice. check out the blue sky. Very pretty