Sunday, March 9, 2008

Fallen Tree




So, yeh after I posted my blog post yesterday of my pretty budding tree...a horrible wind and hail storm came blowing through. It was sunny and pretty one minute and the next minute, downpour and massive windgusts. And just to prove how fierce he could be, the wind decided to uproot our already dying pine tree! Luckily, the only thing it smashed was my swing the hubby and kids got me for Mother's Day last year, I am so going to miss it! Luckily, it didn't land on the house! I am so thankful! There are still so many areas without power and heat. It sucks!! A roof even collapsed at a local high school! Scary!

The strangest thing IS we had plans to cut down that tree TODAY!! Ummmm yeh, just a little bit eerie!

Have a great Sunday. It is still pretty windy and horribly cold!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wowzah! Look at that! Well, at least it didn't harm your house.. and you wanted to get rid of it anyway.. right? lol